We had an amazing opportunity recently to have a photograph session with our friends and professional photographers Drew and Laura Castle (see their blog at http://www.castlephotographie.com/). It was good for several reasons:
1. They were laidback, allowing us to be natural (see above photo).
2. They were creative, seeing shot opportunities I never would have considered.
3. They brought Roxie, the only person who was able to make Ellie smile during these photos :)
4. Most of their shots came from candid situations as we were just spending time together.
5. Our current camera's screen is being slowly taken over by an alien blob that prevents looking at the pictures (I'd take a picture of it, but that'd be harder than licking my own elbow).
That said, I think this is certainly a blog post where the pictures speak for themselves, so I'll be quiet now.