Friday, October 12, 2012

My ToorN two RitE (by Elli3)



Sometimes Grandpa reads to me...


...but now and then he gets it wrong, so I have to step in and take control.




I enjoy my daily walks with Mommy and Daddy, but I really hope I inherited Mommy's fashion sense instead of Daddy's (although on this particular walk, I humored Daddy by letting him dress me like him)


Sometimes Daddy falls asleep while walking, so I steer the ship for awhile.


If I pull his left finger, he turns left. Right finger means right. If I pull both, his tongue comes out!



Uh, hey dad? Here in the instructions it says that you're not supposed to leave me unattended.



Just try to take it from me; I dare you.


You and me, kid. Us little ones gotta stick together.


Reflecting back on another eventful day...


1 comment:

  1. You are a good writer my little niece!!! We love you very much!!!!!!!! :) Auntie H and Uncle B

    ReplyDelete